My Talented Friends

Have I ever got talented friends! Today I will feature two of them. The first is Mary. Most of you have probably already met/heard about her.
Not only does Mary rock the celebrity hair & make-up world, she also rocks the blogging world. Right now, she's got some blog designs on sale for the holidays. She also does custom designs & custom cartoons like this likeness of herself here. Check out her work! She's also spreading the love with a blogger award and I am passing it on to you! (We all know I wouldn't have any reason to have a blog if people like yourself didn't read it!) Got a friend whose blog totally rocks? Pass it on!!
BTW if you need any hair or make-up help, leave a comment on Mary's Diary of a Makeup Artist blog. She's awesome about helping out those of us who are clue-less (ahem, myself!) She's got an excellent video on how to properly back-comb.

My next featured friend is Andrea. Andrea has recently started a company called Publish Me Mine for those of us who find paper scrapbooking overwhelming, too time-consuming, or just plain unfriendly to digital photography. Andrea has created color-coordinated unique layouts for photobooks and calendars. She is also offering a free monthly desktop design, that you can download and have something new & cute & yours to look at each month every time you turn on that computer of yours.

Visit Andrea's blog to download the desktop design. Leave her some love & tell her I sent you!

Becky aka tata!  – (December 7, 2009 at 10:58 PM)  

Thanks for sharing your friends!! I used to paper scrapbook until I was blessed with three little girls all at once!!

MaryRC  – (December 9, 2009 at 10:01 PM)  

aww thanks for the love! you so totally rock! i gotta check out your other friend..

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP