Trust

I love my clients who leave decision-making up to me. Of course, I ask for your opinion on some things and I do try to gear things toward your taste & style, but it's always a compliment to hear "oh, whatever you think, you always come up great ideas, you know what's best" comments coming my way. This family is always up for anything, although I don't think I asked them to do anything too crazy.

I'm totally diggin' these barn shots. I love the jeans & T's, plus the family is so rockin'!


Sure, Dave's a tough guy, but he sure is sweet with his family.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (December 6, 2009 at 8:33 AM)  

Jessica, you really are amazing! Great job!!

Amber  – (December 6, 2009 at 11:51 AM)  

I LOVE the last one! You always do such a beautiful job!

Christina –   – (December 6, 2009 at 3:35 PM)  

Jessica, THANK YOU soooo much!!! You always do such a GREAT job!

Jessica B Photography  – (December 6, 2009 at 10:03 PM)  

Woo-Hoo! I'm glad you like them Christina! (It makes me happy!)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP