Baby Shower

A sweet friend of mine is expecting twin girls. My due date is two weeks later than hers and it's been fun to share this pregnancy time with her. She let me throw a shower for her, which I really had fun doing. I went a little more crazy with the decor than I normally do (yes, for me this is a lot of decorating!) but, hey, it's twins! and they're girls!! I took very few photos, because well, it's kind of hard to host and photograph at the same time. And also there were all those last minute things I was doing right up until people started showing up, so I had no "before" time to document my set-up. Anyways. Enjoy!



Many thanks to all those who attended and to those who helped out in anyway, especially those who contributed to the refreshments, Trista & Kara for the awesome parasols, and Sherrill for the beautiful cherry blossom stamp. (If you ever need stamps, Sherrill is your girl!! and she's having a contest! Quick, go enter it!!!)

Lara  – (June 16, 2010 at 6:32 AM)  

Awesome! Thanks for taking pictures and thank you for the shower! I loved the decorations, food and the fine company...oh, and of course all the gifts too! :)

Anonymous –   – (June 16, 2010 at 9:19 AM)  

The shower was so nice, Jessica you did a great job. The most fun was watching the expression on Lara's face as she opened her gifts and also the expression on Avery's face when the gift turned out to be "more diapers". Thanks for inviting me:)

Sue C.

Ashley  – (June 16, 2010 at 10:36 AM)  

Jessica, your pictures are so beautiful - as always. I would love to do a photo shoot with you - family pictures - say, in August? I'll be gone the 2nd week in August, but other than that I'm free. What day is good for you?! You're so talented...

Sorry, I couldn't make it to the shower! I was sick as a dog....

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP