Sisterhood

Aren't these two darling? Their mom contacted me with some very fun idea requests and we managed to fulfill nearly all of them! Many thanks to Jim, who so kindly allowed us to shoot in his garage and his totally awesome car! I can't remember the make & model (sorry!) but it's from the 30's and it's all original!

I so love the vintage shots with the car!


And how's this for precious? This was right at the end of our session. The wind was ripping! One of the girls had had enough. I was lucky to get them to put their arms around each other. And about 5 seconds later, one of the girls fell in the pool! That definitely put an end to our session. :)
Thanks, Girls & Mom, for a fabulous session, and Happy Father's Day Dad! These are for him, you know :)

Amber  – (June 20, 2010 at 7:21 AM)  

I love the vintage ones as well! These are so adorable, their daddy will love these :)

Becky  – (June 23, 2010 at 8:26 AM)  

Thanks Jessica! I'm soooo happy with the pictures and Glen loves them. I'm truly impressed with how perfect they all turned out noting the wind and how difficult Isabella was being. You're amazing.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP