Happy Belated Fourth of July!




This is my first real attempt at fireworks, with a tripod & cable release & all. Boulder City puts on a pretty good show. I'm slightly disappointed my shot of the firework that blew up on the ground didn't turn out. Ground explosions always make for exciting shows :)
Stay tuned for more portrait posts. I am getting caught up even though I don't feel 100% yet.

Amy  – (July 7, 2010 at 6:57 AM)  

These photos are incredible! I miss Boulder City fireworks. Even Stadium of Fire here in Provo has a hard time competing.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (July 7, 2010 at 7:18 AM)  

WOW! I've never seen pictures of fireworks that I actually like, and I love these! It looks so magical!

Linda  – (July 7, 2010 at 9:15 AM)  

I LOVE these photos. Really, really cool. And I really like the people at the bottom in their chairs. Just makes the pix so homey...

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (July 7, 2010 at 10:37 AM)  

These are amazing! It made me miss being there on the fourth. I wish we would have gone out there for fireworks. We forgot how great they are. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Sherrill Graff owner  – (July 11, 2010 at 7:15 AM)  

Loved the fireworks in Boulder City! Your photos are wonderful too! Thanks for posting them Jessica!

Jessica B Photography  – (July 18, 2010 at 8:27 PM)  

Sure Amy, I'll sell prints. Just check out my print pricing page under "Investment" for details.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP