Maternity Leave

No, this is not me, although I wouldn't mind a shot of myself like this. This is a sneak peak for Kim.
Announcing my own Maternity Leave. I'm slightly sad. But it's for the best. After three easy, uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries, I really shouldn't complain about having to "slow down" the last four weeks of this pregnancy. I won't be accepting portrait sessions between now and mid-to-late August (it's too hot anyways!!). However I will have plenty of things to post on the blog including hopefully my own maternity pics, so don't be a stranger. And if you decide at the last minute you want a birth photographer, you can totally tempt me with that one - I'll probably say yes. :)

And watch for special announcements for fall & Christmas sessions!!!

Nicole  – (July 9, 2010 at 3:42 PM)  

You only have 4 weeks left! Holy moly time flies! Don't slow down too much...I hope I get to see you at BBQ!

Amber  – (July 9, 2010 at 8:26 PM)  

Have a good 4 weeks! Can't wait to see the shots :)

Oh, and the blanket on my site is from IKEA :) It is now on sale for $20! Great deal I thought.

Jessica B Photography  – (July 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM)  

BBQ's are for people who want to have a good time. Of course I'm coming. Plus I can float in your pool like a whale, right? ;)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP