Valentine's Day Contest Winners!

This is one fabulous couple! And I know there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way. Even though my contest was won randomly, I couldn't have hand-picked a more deserving couple. You can read their story here.

After first getting to know them when I shot their daughter's wedding almost 2 years ago (wow, time flies!), my appreciation for Meegan & Rey has only grown since. They are such lovely people and I am so pleased to have been able to provide them with these portraits. And they were so up for anything I said! We discussed movies, history, raising kids, and Rey even entertained himself with my son's lightsaber as we drove a short distance to our location. Sweet!



Feel the sweetness!

LM  – (July 13, 2010 at 8:23 AM)  

I love Meegan! She's the greatest. We used to sit in an institute class next to each other and invariably we would giggle through the whole lesson! These photo's turned out beautifully!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (July 13, 2010 at 9:56 PM)  

Thanks so much, Jessica! We had a blast and the pictures are soooo great! You are the BEST! It has been a pleasure to get to know you. Can't wait to hear about your birth and your new baby! Thanks again and again!

Leisel-You are too funny! Those were good times-I learned alot, too ;)

The Fast Family  – (July 15, 2010 at 10:07 PM)  

LOVE LOVE LOVE my In-Laws!! They are the best!!! All your pictures are beautiful, I couldn't stop scrolling down. :)

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (July 19, 2010 at 9:06 AM)  

WOW! You did an incredible job! It's nice to see my mom so beautiful and relaxed in pictures! I haven't really seen that many pictures of just my parents, so of course I love them! The last one is my favorite! I love how you captured how much my parents love each other! Thank you sooooo much for taking these!

Christine  – (July 21, 2010 at 4:03 PM)  

Awesome! But then again you had excellent subjects, though I may be prejudice. Love you both.

Jason & Claire  – (July 23, 2010 at 11:17 AM)  

Yes- I can feel the love! I love these pictures and these people! Awesome job!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP