Stephanie + Tallas. THE Wedding.

That "THE" in the title is no typo. This was seriously one of THE best weddings I've been to. Right from the beginning, from the first time I met Stephanie I was very impressed by her friendliness, her honesty, her warmth and her love for life. After chatting for about an hour, and then numerous emails back and forth, I was very excited to be a part of this wedding. I just loved the feeling I got when I would talk to Stephanie, listening to her describe how she & Tallas met, her love for him, their plans for the wedding, their life together afterwards, and her outlook on life in general. I knew Tallas had to be someone pretty incredible and he fit my expectations perfectly!

It was an exceptionally hot Saturday in October. So hot the groomsmen took a break and ran to 7-11 for Slurpees! Lucky for them (and Tallas) the wedding attire was NOT tuxes or suits! I always feel so bad for grooms sweating away in their suit coats. And a word about the bouquets - Stephanie wanted a "wildflower" look. Aren't the bouquets beautiful? I think there are even some thistles in there!!

The wedding ceremony was at the Boulder City Library Ampitheater and the reception held at the Henderson City Convention Center.My ever-favorite pose.

The little Ringbearer did not want to be in our "bridal party" pic, so his dad was helping us out. I didn't even realize he was behind the groom - I couldn't see him - until after we were done with the shot!
I loooove this shot during the ceremony! Just gorgeous!!!
And I so LOVE these!!
Stephanie is so creative. This is her guest book: a piece of plywood with a beautiful tree draw on it, complete with T+S carved into the trunk! I believe an aunt drew it for her. The guests inked their thumb or finger and left a print on the tree branch in orange, green or brown as the leaves of the trees (and signed by their print). Then Stephanie & Tallas inked their thumbs in blue to make two blue lovebirds sitting in the tree!!
More personalized wedding details! The cake-topper bride & groom look just like the real Bride & Groom! Isn't it so fantastic?! And the cake is cheesecake - YUM!
Speaking of food, Metro Pizza catered the reception! Who wouldn't want to go to a wedding where pizza was being served? And to drink, there was a keg of freshly made Root Beer!
They just ooze happiness!


Seriously, this was a super super fun wedding. I loved every bit of it!

Stephanie  – (November 30, 2010 at 8:42 AM)  

Yaaaaaay! I don't even know what to say, I am so excited! Thank you SO much for capturing all of these special moments from our big day. Reading your take on the festivities made me smile & even feel honored. We are deeply grateful to you, Jessica, for your time & talent!

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies)  – (November 30, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

Wedding photos are such fun because everyone in them looks giddy with happiness. :) I especially like the candids from the reception.

Anjalique  – (December 26, 2010 at 9:39 PM)  

Beautiful photos. And that is such a creative thing to do with the family tree!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP