Sunny

You know what I love about Sunny? She is always smiling! Her name fits her so perfectly. She smiles when she tells me her son has a giant bruise from a recent goose-egg on his forehead. She smiles when the two-year-old doesn't want to cooperate. She smiles when the baby is eating rocks. She even smiles when random ladies at the grocery store say "Are they all yours?!?!" refering to her four children. Sunny is so awesome. She knows the personalities of her children and knows that almost any family outing could turn into quite an adventure, especially a portrait session. Well, it turns out the afternoon was totally fun, and we got some shots that I think fit the family perfectly. Enjoy!


Sunny  – (November 1, 2010 at 10:52 PM)  

What a nice surprise! You are so kind. You did a great job of keeping the kids entertained while getting great shots. Plus, you were able to take the last few pictures while dodging flying rocks (sorry). What talent! I am glad my crazy family didn't scare you off. Thank you so much for making these look great. I am sure that there was a lot of editing involved. I really appreciate it.

Some of my friends have complained to me about how stressful taking family pictures are and they vow to never do it to again. I am grateful to have a fantastic photographer that takes the stress out of family pictures. You knew how to handle an uncooperative 2 year-old. You kept it fun and interesting for the kids. In fact they wanted to go back and do it again a few days later. I am definitely going to use you again.

Jessica B Photography  – (November 2, 2010 at 9:14 PM)  

Thank you so much Sunny! I know you are thanking me, but I am thanking you!

Jason & Claire  – (November 8, 2010 at 10:31 AM)  

I grew up with Sunny. She IS always smiling! I love them.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP