First Birthday Portraits!

Look who just turned one! I first met Rebecca as a newborn. I was attending a VBAC/c-section support group. Surrounded by moms looking forward to a VBAC experience with their next child, Julie was the only mama there who could say "I've done it and here's my beautiful baby to show for and you can do it to!" VBAC moms rock! And I know I've said this before, but it really is fun to see the babies grow! Rebecca is soooo adorable.

Julie ordered the custom onesie, the tutu, and the matching hair flower from the TutieCutieBoutique etsy shop. I love the colors and mom & brother's coordinating shirts. We kept trying to get Rebecca to stand for us, but she'd much rather crawl and she was fast!!! (She did finally stand and walk for us at the end of the session) Happy First Birthday, Rebecca!




Love it.
And then, right at the end of the session, there was this absolutely beautiful moment between Julie and her son.
Doesn't it take your breath away?

Anonymous –   – (February 1, 2011 at 10:56 AM)  

Thank you for capturing these beautiful pictures, even though Rebecca was not cooperating! I cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures! -Julie

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP