Prince William

This mama emailed me from the hospital, which I totally love! Prince William, a nickname that is quickly catching on, was 9 days old when we did his session. He slept the entire time, even after pooing on mom's shirt! I love newborns. I can't over-stress this: schedule your newborn session within the first two weeks of life. Preferably, contact me before your baby is due to assure availability. I will then "pencil you in" and we will arrange a specific time for your session after the baby is born. Again, the first few days of life are the prime time!


Jason & Claire  – (January 31, 2011 at 2:10 PM)  

I love, love, love them. I love them so much I think I love YOU! Thank you.;)

Brydie –   – (February 5, 2011 at 9:24 PM)  

your photos always make me smile. Beautiful

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (February 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM)  

Oh. My. Gosh! Those are the sweetest pictures!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP