By The Way... Merry Christmas...

You know, the Christmas season is always crazy for me. Even if I try my best to alleviate the crazyness. After coming up with a few different ideas, locations, outfits, and surviving a few attempts at family portraits, I came up with this. And LOVE it. They did go out in the mail on Dec 22nd and 23rd, and I even have one here at the house still waiting to go out, and even at that I know I've missed people. I apologize. I blame it on the fact that my brain stops working in December.


This is a 4.5x5.5 inch card that opens wide (crease is on the left side and opens like a book). It is printed with a linen finish, which is gorgeous.

Jamie Rubeis  – (January 5, 2011 at 6:24 PM)  

I thought this was such a cute Christmas card!

Jen  – (January 7, 2011 at 11:02 AM)  

Loved your card! Thanks for sharing your talent for all of us to enjoy!

brooke  – (January 14, 2011 at 11:25 PM)  

I loved your card Jessica.. thank you SO SO much for sending us one! You are so great :) We didn't do cards this year, that's why you didn't get one, lol. Beautiful photos and KIDS!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP