The Art Book - Custom Designed Albums

Oh, the Art Book, how do I love thee... Let me count the ways!


Hand-bound.
Super thick pages that won't bend or tear.
Lay-flat binding.
Panoramic pages with no cuts - this means no loss of images down the crease of the book where you can't see it!
Personalized covers using an image from your session.
Presentation box keeps the book safe when not on display.


These books are so incredibly awesome. So awesome.





Anonymous –   – (February 23, 2011 at 7:48 PM)  

These books are really awesome. I did one for my wedding and I treasure it. No worrying about pictures tearing or falling out. LOVE IT
*April*

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP