A Post about My Love

I think what I love most about him is how incredibly supportive he is. He's never said one negative thing to/about me. He encourages me in every way possible, whether it's canning an entire full-grown tree's worth of apricots, acquiring a giant swing set for the kids, pursuing photography endeavors, or having a girls' night out. He tells me I'm gorgeous (and he means it!) even if I haven't showered for days. He gives me the hot waffle off the waffle iron. Now that, my friends, is True Love.

This was taken on our honeymoon almost 9 years ago (hello film! developed & printed personally by me!). It's still one of my favorite pictures of him. After a week-long cruise, we rested in a New Orleans park. The breeze wafted in from the river and church-goers exited St. Louis Cathedral with their palm fronds in hand. It was a lovely afternoon to be celebrating Palm Sunday and to be spending with my new husband!
See the hearts? He cut those out this morning (since he gets up earlier than I do) and decorated the house with them.

Amy Meyerott Photography  – (February 14, 2011 at 2:00 PM)  

Time out: You honeymooned in St. Louis??? I have not heard this one before!! What made you choose St. Louis? This is exciting for me!!

P.S. Your hubby is handsome, and he sounds wonderful!!

Jessica B Photography  – (February 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM)  

Sorry Amy. I guess I should've proof-read my first posting. I wrote a quick draft and posted without realizing I was forgetting details! We took a Carribean cruise and our departure city was New Orleans. Maybe I should write it Saint Louis Cathedral....

Leanne  – (February 14, 2011 at 3:24 PM)  

that's so sweet he cut hearts out for you! what a great catch!:) Happy Valentines day!!

Nicole  – (February 14, 2011 at 4:21 PM)  

I kind of just fell in love with him too. ;) You're a lucky girl, but he's just as lucky to have you! You are AMAZING!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP