Senior Portraits in a Singlet

You know, I've never been to a wrestling match. Ever. I didn't know what to expect, didn't know what kind of shots I'd get, didn't what what kind of behavior would come out of this group of boys. Yiks. Lots of unknowns. Well, the vast nearly empty gym (I was there a few hours before the match start time) welcomed me with the smell of bleach as one young man prepped the mat. I was surprised that I actually recognized a handful of the boys hanging out by the bleachers. And then, there was Bleu. This session was a little bit different from his football session because of the audience we had, but luckily Cody obliged us by dressing out and we were able to get a few action shots. And Bleu is going to the State competition in a few weeks. Congratulations, Bleu!!

Jamie Rubeis  – (February 7, 2011 at 3:14 PM)  

These came out awesome! I love the one where his looking right at the camera while pinning his opponent!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP