Simple Things

Like flowers in the windows and afternoon sun. Eyelashes, curls, and smiles. Holding a newborn, freshly baked bread, chocolate chip cookies and milk. Dancing because it's fun and singing at the top of your lungs. Going for a drive. Saying "I love you." I like simple things.





Amy  – (February 16, 2011 at 6:48 AM)  

These are so beautiful! I definitely want to do a portrait with you sometime soon so we can get some pre and post baby shots:)

Amy  – (February 16, 2011 at 6:49 AM)  

And by that I mean pre and post labor of course. Not necessarily baby... But hopefully you know what I'm getting at.

Linda  – (February 16, 2011 at 11:42 AM)  

Oh my goodness! These are so beautiful, Jessica. I just can't tell you how much I love your work! I think every one of these is truly stunning. And, PS- Susan said the shoot didn't go very well..that (one of) the kids didn't cooperate. I can't believe you got these great shots!!

Anonymous –   – (February 16, 2011 at 6:05 PM)  

Love them! You are so great!!!
Lori

Anonymous –   – (February 17, 2011 at 12:53 PM)  

Jessica!!Amazing as usual!!!The kids are adorable!
<3 Brigid

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP