Long Time. No Post.

I feel like I need to post something... so one more of the beautiful Brooke.
Stay tuned for some fun stuff, including Heather & Mike's wedding.

Serretta or Meegan, email me!

MaryRC  – (May 30, 2009 at 10:39 PM)  

I want Meegan to invite me to her blog.. mrcrabtree@earthlink.net

and yet another great shot, i think my fave actually

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (May 30, 2009 at 10:54 PM)  

I dont think I have your email address.. mine is meeganfast@yahoo.com.

I would love to invite you Mary!!!!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP