Thoughts

Firstly, I am so disappointed in the amount of comments Brooke's senior pics received. COME ON!


Secondly, I've been given an award. I'm still in shock and don't really know what to do with it. Thanks, Mary.



I'm supposed to past it on to 15 other blogs. 15?!?!? So far I've come up with 3. I don't actually read these on a regular basis, but they are clever and insightful and nice to visit. And they'd be surprised to see their names on here :)

Fun with 31 Wish I had thought to do this when I was single. So fun!

the essence of emma

Whitney: the marginal life of a library junkie

All these girls are single. If anyone has any suggestions for a good "mommie" blog.... And don't say C Jane or Nie Nie or TAMN. They are all fine blogs, but I'd be interested in something else. Maybe I'll start reading Jeannette's regularly...

Thirdly, the black lab puppies are on sale even more. Now $200. Get your own clearance dog!

Linda  – (May 21, 2009 at 7:14 AM)  

Here are some of my favorite somewhat unusual "mommie" blogs:

smilesandtrials.blogspot.com/
wilkinsonquints.blogspot.com/
isitjustrandi.blogspot.com/

And don't even get me started on quilters blogs.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (May 21, 2009 at 12:56 PM)  

Here's a mommy blog:

thenerdmom.blogspot.com

And a couple of others you might like for artistic reasons:

absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com

wideopenspaces.squarespaces.com

Have fun!!

MaryRC  – (May 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM)  

Jeanette is the wife of Mike's all time best friend that he grew up with. You actually remind me of her a bit. She is a great writer. Here's one of my new faves

http://whisperingwriter.blogspot.com/

she cracks me up!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP