More of Brooke

Because I know she's going to want to see more.



Amber  – (May 18, 2009 at 8:03 PM)  

So pretty! Good job with these.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (May 20, 2009 at 2:26 PM)  

She looks exactly like her mom! So pretty! I can't believe she is graduating! I remember babysitting her and the all of the scary threats she would give me. LOL Great job Jess!!

Linda  – (May 21, 2009 at 7:18 AM)  

I love the photos that show off her smile and her eyes.

Becky aka tata!  – (May 21, 2009 at 10:16 AM)  

Stepping out of lurker mode!! I love these! My favorite is with her by the old building. Excellent job!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (May 21, 2009 at 12:32 PM)  

She is just a beautiful girl! With a great photographer :)

Amy  – (May 22, 2009 at 2:12 PM)  

She is really lovely - the first one is especially stunning!

Heidi  – (May 22, 2009 at 3:50 PM)  

i love the aviator glasses!! you captured her beautifully. :)

MaryRC  – (May 30, 2009 at 10:35 PM)  

great hair! you've captured her so well!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP