Point-and-Shoot Vacation

I know, I know, I can't believe I am posting pictures off my P&S! However, I did have three stress-free beautiful days. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

MaryRC  – (May 13, 2009 at 11:30 PM)  

its the eye and the trigger finger not the camera... great pics

Amy  – (May 14, 2009 at 12:18 AM)  

Yeah, I wouldn't worry. Your point-and-shoots are looking pretty enviable:)

CORDERMAN FAMILY  – (May 14, 2009 at 10:43 AM)  

WOW, what a beautiful Temple, where is it?

Jessica B Photography  – (May 14, 2009 at 11:20 PM)  

It's the San Diego. It's been my "favorite" since I was fifteen. It's right off the I-5 so everybody can see it!

MaryRC  – (May 15, 2009 at 9:56 AM)  

where are the legoland shots?
I've nominated you for an award come by and see. http://marymaryrc.blogspot.com

Jen  – (May 15, 2009 at 10:02 AM)  

Hmm, your point and shoot pics are way better than mine. That's weird. :)

Nicole  – (May 15, 2009 at 11:05 PM)  

Um, Point and shoot? Is that a technique in photography? Don't you "point and Shoot" every picture? Am I retarded?!

Jessica B Photography  – (May 15, 2009 at 11:31 PM)  

Yes, a "point & shoot" camera is just that - something you pick up, point it at something, and click the button. No technical mumbo jumbo. Letting the camera do most of the thinking except for the framing (composition). Sometimes the big SLR is just too much to carry around. I'm glad we invested in a pocket camera.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP