Move over Hilary Duff & Taylor Swift

Any Palmhurst Wardies recognize this girl? She's grown up a bit. Brooke is now an incredibly talented, smart & beautiful graduating senior! She has acted in and even directed a school play, she's one of her high school's valedictorians, she sings, she is an assistant assistant camp director, and she's a most excellent daughter, sister and friend (correct me if I'm wrong on any of this, Brooke!). Her smile lights up the room, er... park. And don't we all wish we had her hair.

This one's for all the parents. You know, to make you cry. Brooke is the oldest child and will be going away to college this fall. You think you cried when your first went to Kindergarten?!? Just wait until she goes to college...
That's all for tonight. You will probably see more of Brooke in the coming days.

Jeanette  – (May 16, 2009 at 10:25 AM)  

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your pictures are breathtaking! They seriously bring goosebumps and tears to my eyes. What a gift you have. They are just gorgeous and show such emotion. I'm glad I got to see them and I can't wait to come back to see some more.

Hillary  – (May 16, 2009 at 2:58 PM)  

These are great pictures! It makes me feel really old that Brooke is about to leave for college!

Linda  – (May 21, 2009 at 7:16 AM)  

What a cute girl. Sounds like she's a great one too! Beautiful photos. I think you have captured her personality- and I don't even know her.

Nicole  – (May 22, 2009 at 6:40 AM)  

I really cannot believe this girl! The last I saw her she was elementary school! She has turned into a gorgeous girl for sure! Great pictures Jess!

BTW - This fall after Shannon has her baby, I want to do our whole family pics! So I'm thinking September (the baby is due August 11th I think). Will you come do them?

April  – (May 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM)  

I love the picture of her under the tree! She is a beautiful girl! You did such a great job!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP