I Have a Yummy Face... and my cake was yummy too!

Isn't this face just delicious?

Can you believe that this little guy...
...has grown into this??
From these....
....to these!!
The dude is getting a brother soon. (Poor kid! He won't know what hit him!) I asked mom to lie on her back and a funny thing happened. Her belly disappeared! Having not been pregnant for a while, I've forgotten that you do look less pregnant when you lie down like this. But we gave it a try anyways.
Happy First Birthday!!! There is some serious cake talent in this family. Grandma is quite talented. For Zane's baby shower (before he was born!), she make baby blocks. Two blocks stacked on top of three blocks and turned so they were all angular and floating and super impressive!! Wow, I am so amazed at the things people come up with!! I recently found out about a show called The Ultimate Cake Off. Wow and wow. And I am still impressed by this wedding cake. And I'm not even that big of a cake eater! OK, back to the Birthday Boy....
This is his personal cake.
This is the sheet cake for the rest of us. Tastey pudding filling and perfect frosting. I think I've been over-caked by Costco sheet cakes. (Oh, great! Now I've hurt Costco's feelings. Come'on, you know I love Costco. I was just there tonight.)


Dig in Birthday Boy.
Aaaagggghhh! Cake Thief!!!!
Zane eventually put his whole face in the cake, hence the frosting on the nose.
And by the time he was through.....

Linda  – (August 26, 2009 at 7:22 AM)  

These pics are amazing. I love the "one year later" shots in the wagon and on the suitcase. What a great idea! And the cake close-ups are fantastic. (Ummm. Costco cake. Haven't had any of that yumminess in a LONG time!:) This one does look way better, though...)

Amber  – (August 26, 2009 at 7:52 AM)  

Great job! I love the wagon ones, the last year ones were some of my favorite pictures I've seen you take! My hubby works at Sams Club so I'm a little bit more partial to their sheet cakes over Costco's.

Jennifer Rodriguez  – (August 26, 2009 at 9:03 AM)  

These pics are so adorable!! I love them!! He is the cutest kid ever!! Dang, I wonder how he got so cute!! LOL Thanks alot, they look great!!!

Susan  – (August 26, 2009 at 9:42 AM)  

These look great! What a handsome boy!

Jeanette  – (August 26, 2009 at 9:42 AM)  

My sister just had a baby and I wish you could take pictures of him. You do such an amazing job!

Jennifer Rodriguez  – (August 26, 2009 at 10:24 AM)  

LOL, in the belly shot you forgot to mention we had to bribe him with food!! LOL

LM  – (August 26, 2009 at 1:00 PM)  

What a fun party!! Who made the cakes? They are awesome!!

Jessica B Photography  – (August 26, 2009 at 8:53 PM)  

Janis Rodriguez made the cake. You guys do understand I'm not a fan of most bakery cakes, right? I'll take an excellently made homemade (even if it's still Betty Crocker) cake any day.

Chris  – (August 27, 2009 at 9:10 AM)  

Hey!.. What's wrong with Costco cake?

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (August 27, 2009 at 2:40 PM)  

I love that there are with the same item they were with when they were first born! What a beautiful cake!

Heidi  – (August 28, 2009 at 10:52 AM)  

i love that red wagon! so clever. it's fun to see the then and nows. great images!

cindy  – (August 31, 2009 at 8:33 PM)  

oh my goodness! these are so stinking cute. They grow up way too fast... great idea to show the difference from newborn to now.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP