The Tiffany Wedding

Jessie loves all things Scott, her girls and Tiffany.

Location: The Mount Charleston Lodge

Flowers: Flowers by Michelle

The week had been a hot one. Luckily Jessie picked a beautiful location with a higher elevation. It was cool and slightly breezy. The clouds lent a moody light to the evening. A light rain didn't dampen anyone's spirits. However, the bride was late. The groom welcomed guests and chatted and waited and waited and waited. We knew she was coming - it's just a long drive up the mountain! :) Well, then she still needed to get dressed. We kept Scott waiting some more!!

I love these two shots.

I also love this one (would I put it on the blog if I didn't love it or at least like it a little bit??!?!) I love the big smiles both of them wear.
Ah-ha! Caught you making funny faces Miss J!


I missed what was said here, but it must have been funny!
Oh, the expressions!
Jessie & all the girls!
Jessie's only brother couldn't be there due to his job, but of course he called!

Let me know what you think!

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (August 1, 2009 at 8:07 AM)  

Beautiful work Jess! The wedding looks like it was perfect and they coudln't have picked a better photographer!! Great Job!!!

Jen  – (August 1, 2009 at 11:34 AM)  

What a spectacular location. I love those wood floors, and especially that picture with the rose petals and their feet. You had some really great shots.

Jeanette  – (August 2, 2009 at 9:13 PM)  

BEAUTIFUL! Love the moments you capture. Wish you had been around for my wedding!

Hillary  – (August 2, 2009 at 10:44 PM)  

I agree...looks like a beautiful wedding and location! Great taste Jessie! And you got great shots.

Jessica B Photography  – (August 3, 2009 at 8:36 PM)  

Jessie, the bride, says "I LOVE it!!!! WOW!!!! Thanks again so much."

Chelsea Nicole  – (August 3, 2009 at 11:13 PM)  

What a beautiful wedding! I love all the details! Great work Jess. :)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP