Maizie-Love

Maizie only gave me a few minutes to try my "stork" shot (as you guys call it).

Isn't she so pretty? Maizie's got Mexican & Italian heritage.


I loved this one right when I took it!

Anthony's two favorite girls!

For Maizie's birth, click here.

Susan  – (August 18, 2009 at 10:36 PM)  

Your the best Jessica Thank you so much! They are awesome!

Jennifer Rodriguez  – (August 19, 2009 at 10:13 AM)  

So cute!! I always LOVE your pics!I love the second picture, the fabric really bring out her eyes and lips!!! I hope you want to do my birth in October!!

~Jennifer

Allyson  – (August 19, 2009 at 9:57 PM)  

I love these shots! Awesome job!

LM  – (August 20, 2009 at 2:20 PM)  

Jess, You've been busy this summer! One way you can tell a professional photographer is if you can get a great shot like that stork shot in just a few seconds. I would have had to take about 100 shots and then edit it and even then it wouldn't have been close. Those all turned out beautiful!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (August 20, 2009 at 9:42 PM)  

Absolutely a doll baby! Along with a great photographer!

Linda  – (August 22, 2009 at 10:03 PM)  

She is so beautiful. You have captured her perfectly! Love your photos.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (August 24, 2009 at 2:01 PM)  

The top picture in this post is one of my favorites!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP