I Need Your Opinion

What are your favorite images that I've done? Which ones would you say are my "best"? I've been looking back through a few sessions and it got me thinking - do people like the same ones I do?? So peruse the blog a little bit, or if you've been following me for a while think back to past posts, and let me know! What's your favorite??? (Don't be too biased)


Because one can't post without a picture, this one has long been one of my favorites. This is from a wedding I shot in 2004, and it is STILL my favorite. I actually try to replicate this shot at every wedding (it's one of those detail shots I like to capture) but - honestly - I still love this one the best.

Linda  – (August 24, 2009 at 3:36 PM)  

How can I ever narrow it down??? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your "stork" shots, your "baby in a pumpkin" pictures, your family groups (and siblings-Tyler and Aubrey, for instance) walking AWAY from the camera. I also like the unexpected whimsical shots, like Aubrey peeking around from behind Tyler-that type. Hmmm. What else?? I did those totally from memory, so I know they stand out. I may post again later when I have time to browse...

Nicole  – (August 24, 2009 at 9:58 PM)  

My all time favorite is the one you took of Ryiah's eye with me in the reflection! Everyone that see that is amazed! It's so cool! I just wish I had been looking at her and smiling instead of looking retarded! But that truly is a great shot!

Heidi  – (August 25, 2009 at 5:54 AM)  

i'll have to look back t posts, but the ones i remember realy loooooooving aer your black & whites shots of kids closeup, and this one picture of a senior where you got mostly her hair & it was just so cool! you rock, all your pictures rock!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (August 28, 2009 at 8:20 AM)  

My fave is a picture of Mitch and Serretta with the umbrella! Love the rays of sun, their expression and the whole concept. :)
And the last ones you posted with the baby in the wagon, and how big he is now when he sits in it. Very cute!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP