Happy Birthday to Me

I spent my birthday day doing this....
(Insert apologies for the crummy camera phone picture here)
I've never donated blood before. I did however "donate" plasma twice a week for three years in college. They paid you for it! It worked out to $15-20 an hour! Not bad for a starving college student. So I have no fear of needles or blood (My husband, on the other hand, almost passed out just looking at this pictures). I've never donated before because I was either donating plasma, or pregnant/nursing. I am currently not doing any of the above, therefore I can give blood. I was lucky enought to sit next to the lovely Heather G. who was also a first-timer.

Since I now officially have one year left before I turn 30, I have compiled a "30 Before 30" list - things I'd like to do/accomplish within the next year. (Inspired by Mrs. Fabulous by Forty)

#24. Donate Blood - CHECK! It's nice to be able to check one off the list - even if I did pick it because I knew it would be easy to do!

And by the way #7 is NO DECEMBER PORTRAIT SESSIONS!!! Don't call me. Seriously. Do not procrastinate the day of your Christmas-card-picture-taking.

(I will probably post for most goals I accomplish. Some are photo related, some are not. Having to post about them will help keep me accountable for them, right?)

CORDERMAN FAMILY  – (September 4, 2009 at 8:06 AM)  

What a great idea...30 before 30, I think I'll be making a list for myself today. (Noted...NO December pictures) Hope you had a GREAT Birthday. Love You Girl.

Jeanette  – (September 4, 2009 at 1:11 PM)  

I'm proud of you! You young thing you. I wish you could take our Christmas pictures. Maybe we should take a little trip to visit our good friends the Crabtrees, Hmm...
Happy, happy birthday to you!!!

Chris  – (September 4, 2009 at 3:09 PM)  

So, uh...how come you never mentioned this list to me? Where can I find it?

-Love,

Your Husband

MaryRC  – (September 7, 2009 at 12:48 PM)  

i think jeanette has a great idea, she should come out for a visit and portrait session.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (September 8, 2009 at 10:48 AM)  

What a great birthday! To give to otheres! Hope it was a Happy Birhtday!!

LM  – (September 8, 2009 at 10:55 AM)  

Dang I think I'm closer to 40 before 40 than 30 before 30!!!

Jen  – (September 10, 2009 at 11:31 AM)  

Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope it was a great one. I'm slacking on my VT duties. Anyway, we need to set up a picture session soon. Let's look at our schedule and plan a time.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP