Reach For Your Dreams

Beautiful. Inspiring. Read it in one day (yes, I'm a little tired this morning). There's even a few chapters about Disneyland for people like you, Mary! It's now on my Recommended Reading List :) You can watch Randy giving his Last Lecture here. The book is the lecture with much more added too it. It is worthwhile to read & watch both.

Linda  – (September 19, 2009 at 1:05 PM)  

I, too, loved this book. So inspiring...Makes you treasure life a little more, doesn't it...

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (September 19, 2009 at 4:36 PM)  

He was an incredible man with a beautiful outlook on life and death. Thanks for reminding me to read it.

Amber  – (September 22, 2009 at 7:39 AM)  

My mom read it and loved it! I think it needs to be my next read :). To answer your question on my blog...I took the pics at Wheeler Farm. It's amazing what you can find by investigating for a few hours!

MaryRC  – (October 1, 2009 at 9:07 PM)  

this sat in my house for months, and i never picked it up. it was a book mike had borrowed.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP