Weighing In

If you can read the scale, you'll see this little sweetie is 10 pounds. 10 pounds and 10 days old. I figured she was a perfect guinea pig for my new toy. (Yes, this is my first official attempt at this and I am still working out the kinks)

Her mom was totally prepared with cute accessories. She scored an awesome deal on the headbands, the darling bracelet was a gift from a friend, and mom herself made the tutu!!!


aaaahhhh, chubby-ness. I love baby rolls.
To see this sweetie's first day, click here.

Susan  – (September 26, 2009 at 12:04 AM)  

Wow Jessica I am always amazed!

Amber  – (September 26, 2009 at 7:42 AM)  

I LOVE number 4! She is a chub, and sooooo adorable too :) Good job as always.

MaryRC  – (October 1, 2009 at 9:06 PM)  

i love the tutu! so pretty jess.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP