Today is the First Day of the Rest of My Life

I was flipping through the radio on the way home from the hospital this morning and I heard this on the country station: Today is the first day of the rest of my life (courtesy of Kenny Chesney & Dave Matthews). I thought how fitting it was for this little family. It's the first day of the baby's life - obviously - and, oh, how this couple's life will never be the same!! :)





After the epidural, I waited for a bit and then went home (almost against my better judgement) to catch some shut-eye. Seth curled up on the couch. He himself nearly slept through it all. He woke up to Lindsay saying "Honey, it's time to push!!" So I did not get "the call" until after the baby was born. No one knew she would go that fast!! What a beautiful new mama!
{Baby Girl} was born at 4:32am on Monday, September 14. She weighs 10 pounds even. She's got chubby rolls already!

LM  – (September 14, 2009 at 10:26 AM)  

Ahh, those are precious. What a sweet family. There's something about the first time that makes it extra special!

Heidi  – (October 14, 2009 at 5:42 AM)  

i almost want a photographer at my next birth from these pictures. maybe because she looks so fresh... i would not!! definitely because of your photyos though... i'll see if i can arrange to be in NV with my next baby. :)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP