Just in time for Easter

Isn't this just gorgeous??? I am not trying to be vain here - I just love how this turned out!!! This is another one of those ones where I knew right when I took it that it was good :)

I could stop with the first image, but no, I'll keep going....

Ryiah just turned one and she is such a cutie. The wind threatened her portrait session, and although it wasn't ripping & roaring, you can see it was a little breezy. She didn't mind though. With two other sessions this morning, we got very lucky that the wind & the clouds were mostly in our favor!! More from the Orchard coming soon. Happy Birthday Ryiah!!

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (April 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM)  

Great job Jess! Ryiah is such a little cutie!!

Nicole  – (April 1, 2010 at 11:29 PM)  

Wow this little girl is a doll! Her mother is very lucky! ;) Fantastic job! Glad Mother Nature cooperated!

Amber  – (April 2, 2010 at 7:54 AM)  

Oh, what a cute little dress on an adorable little girl! Good job on these! You rock!

Sunny  – (April 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM)  

They turned out great. I agree, that first one is amazing.

Becky aka tata!  – (April 2, 2010 at 8:28 PM)  

Oh my goodness she's precious!!! Fantastic pictures Jessica.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP