More Family!

This family came from all different directions - Florida, California, & Utah - to spend the weekend together. And while they were together, they had their portraits taken by me!! I think the Florida family is officially my farthest-away clients. I am relieved to say that the weather was perfect (not a pinch windy), the golf course was not too crowded (surprising for a Saturday morning), and the kids were 90% cooperative (4 of them were ages 3 & under!) Many thanks to Mrs. Jody and her arsenal of funny faces and dance moves.

And many thanks to these two for obliging for a "family photo".
After one boy spent most of the time crying whenever I came near, I was sooooo relieved to get this shot. It's just lovely.
And the girls were so tuckered out...

Lara  – (April 27, 2010 at 8:28 AM)  

Cute pics, my favorite is definitely the one of the boys - so sweet!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP