Happy Birthday Grandma!!

I think this picture speaks for itself :) but I'll give you a little background. This fine woman was celebrating her 75th birthday! As much of her family that could gathered for the weekend. Part of the festivities included a family portrait, since its not everyday that they all get together. Part of the family portrait included Grandma with the kiddos, which are actually her great-grandkids. (with the exception of Maddie). If this picture is any clue to what the rest of the weekend was like, I'm sure it was a fabulous birthday!!!

Amy  – (May 25, 2010 at 10:10 AM)  

I love this picture! What silly kiddos:) Wish I could have been there.

Linda  – (May 26, 2010 at 9:02 PM)  

I love the silliness! You capture the essence every time!

April  – (May 27, 2010 at 5:27 AM)  

What a cute group! Grandma is lucky to have them and they are sure lucky to have her!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP