Wedding: Amanda + Justin

Yay! Congratulations to Amanda & Justin!!! Hope you guys had a good time in Hawaii!!

Amanda & Justin were sealed for time & all eternity at the Las Vegas LDS Temple on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Lately the weather has been so strange around here, but A & J managed to get a non-windy, slightly warm day. Justin even took his coat off for most of the portrait session (if it's that warm now, don't you feel bad for the grooms in August??? I do!)

I love vintage. Yes, I do. I've been looking for just the right action to give me that old photograph feel. Thank you April, for steering me in the right direction! It's just what I've always wanted! :)
You know, I have certain shots that I feel are essential and I try to do them at every wedding, but it's really nice when I try something different and it totally works out. Like the following. I can honestly say this is the first time I have ever done these two shots!

Work that sassyness, Amanda!
The next few are mostly of Amanda. She's just so so beautiful!


Amanda comes from a family full of stunning women, but her Grandpa is my favorite! He's the cutest grandpa I've ever seen!!

Leanne  – (May 11, 2010 at 9:14 AM)  

yay for family! very nice job. amanda, you LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

Jeanette  – (May 11, 2010 at 10:47 AM)  

Love these! You'll have to come to Az when my kids start getting married.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (May 11, 2010 at 10:16 PM)  

Amanda looks beautiful! What amazing pictures! No surpise though :)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP