Love.

A fabulous client gave me a Whole Foods gift card as a Thank You. First, their gift cards are soooooo cute. How can you not love this??

Second, how can you not love it when that cute little card turns into something that comes in another cute little bag?

...and tastes sooooo delicious???
I looooove Hazelnut gelato. Ten years ago in Europe, I discovered the smooth heavenly-ness of hazelnut gelato. Love. Love. Love. The bad thing is my local grocery stores don't carry plain hazelnut, they carry Chocolate Hazelnut, which I don't think would be quite the same (I know you chocolate lovers are all appalled that I won't buy it). So when I saw the Whole Foods gift card, I knew exactly what I'd be using it on! (or at least one of the things I'd be buying...) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

What's your favorite thing to splurge on??

Anonymous –   – (May 14, 2010 at 12:13 AM)  

A well deserved reward for such beautiful art...

Nicole  – (May 14, 2010 at 5:47 AM)  

There's nothing better than a massage! That is my first thought anytime there is extra! Ahhhhhhh......

Jessica B Photography  – (May 14, 2010 at 4:20 PM)  

Touche, Nicole! A massage is very, very desirable.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP