Things to Display

I finished my collages, and may I say, they are beautiful! An enormous THANK YOU to the awesome moms who were willing to be a part of this project!!! The bigger of the two (and, boy is it big! Like 30x48!) is hanging at Well Rounded Momma. The smaller will soon be hanging at The Midwife House. Besides advertising for myself :) it is my hope that these images will encourage parents to see their birth experiences as amazing and beautiful, even if it does take some hard work to get through some spots!
And this is a Canvas Gallery Wrap. I loooove these. The image is printed directly to the canvas. The canvas is then stretched around a wooden frame, just like a canvas for painting on. You can see how the image wraps around the wood frame. There is no need for a decorative frame - this canvas is ready to hang on the wall just like it is! This canvas is a 20x30.

Amy  – (May 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM)  

Wow, those collages look great! I really like your birth photography. I showed your photos to my cousin who was very skeptical about birth photos (gross, she thought!) and she really likes them too. I think your photos really bring out the positive side to giving birth. As for the canvas picture, that is an excellent idea! It looks so beautiful.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP