Moments to Hold on to...

Honestly, I expected myself to delete this image. But I am holding onto it because it is a perfect illustration of what being a parent is. Audrey & James aren't perfectly placed, or posed. Their attention is directed somewhere other than the topic at hand (getting their picture taken). They are focusing on their children and their wants & needs and their happiness. It's not a perfect portrait or a perfect work of art, but it is a perfect moment to remember.



The one shot James requested was of he & his little girl walking together, so we tried a couple different views of it. I love both of these.



LM  – (September 23, 2010 at 8:19 AM)  

Love the lighting on the picture of daddy walking in the park with daughter! Way to go!

Vicki Coyle –   – (September 30, 2010 at 1:17 PM)  

I LOVE the picture of Daddy and his little girl at the park!! What a great picture to have to look back on when she grows up:) It brought tears to my eyes( but I'm a big Sapp!!) Great pic's Jessica:)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP