Returning the Favor {Las Vegas Birth Photographer}

Brooke photographed my birth, and now it's my turn to photograph her birth! I got the call at six this morning and was soon on my way to the hospital. When I arrived, her water had already broken, and received an epidural shortly after my arrival. Everything seemed pretty low-key, and I was beginning to think I should've brought a book or something! Just then nurse checks and says "we're ready!" The baby was born about an hour after I arrived.


You can't really tell in this image but Brooke's doctor is also pregnant. How fun!! After the short time I spent with her, I'd say Dr. Kneesel is fabulous and I'd recommend her! I'm not kidding when I say this - Brooke is pushing in this picture.
Cody turning into "a boob" as he calls it. It is sooooo sweet to see the dads getting emotional.


Congratulations you two!!
Luke born at 8:17am. 8 pounds even, 20 inches long.

I've got more I would love to post from this birth, but I think I need a nap. It's been a super busy weekend...

~MeLiSsA~  – (September 13, 2010 at 4:45 PM)  

Beautiful photos... yay for you Brooke and Cody! Luke is beautiful. I LOVE the photo of the three of them together. :)

Shannon  – (September 13, 2010 at 4:55 PM)  

BEAUTIFUL! These pics gave me goosebumps. Beautiful job, Jessica. Brooke...you are beautiful even in LABOR and while pushing! WOW! I love the story these images tell. What a beautiful and sweet baby boy. Gorgeous family. Congrats to you all!

Becky  – (September 13, 2010 at 5:10 PM)  

I LOVE all your birth pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Brittany –   – (September 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM)  

Gorgeous!! Brook - I'm so glad someone was able to give you the gift you gave to me! Hugs & kisses.

brooke  – (September 15, 2010 at 4:24 PM)  

These are so special Jessica, you did such a beautiful job! I am so glad I have these... thank you so, so much!

Joy  – (September 15, 2010 at 7:28 PM)  

These are SO gorgeous, and Brooke, you look amazing!!!

Becky  – (September 15, 2010 at 10:06 PM)  

Oh my goodness! Brooke!!! Congratulations! I just want to hold little Luke! He is just the cutest thing ever! Good job girl! You are amazing... and you look amazing on top of it! I LOVE IT!!!! Love, Becky Fife

Colibriphoto  – (September 16, 2010 at 6:50 PM)  

Brooooooooke! I love these!!!!! How amazing! You look so beautiful and happy and ..... I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!! Congrats again! xxx

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies)  – (September 20, 2010 at 6:59 AM)  

What a beautiful mama! She makes it look so easy. ;)

bobbie brown  – (September 23, 2010 at 12:19 PM)  

You did a wonderful job capturing this! LOVE!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP