Wheeler Farm Sessions

Wheeler Farm is a fantastic place with what seems like miles and miles of trails to explore. I've been there a number of times and am still surprised by the things I find there!
Right about here is when I started getting attacked by mosquitos.

Check out this beauty. 8 going on 18.
My ever-favorite - the walking away shot. Voting Time!! Which one do you like better?

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP