Lenna

Reminds me of my own family. We had a boy first and then about two years later he got a baby sister. Not too long after she was born - as in minutes or maybe an hour - my husband says, "My life just changed completely." "What??" my clueless I-just-gave-birth response, I mean of course your life just changed, you have another baby. "I have a daughter, my life is changed forever." Oh...... Visions of cleaning the guns when a date comes to pick her up... How to react when she says she wants to be a cheerleader... Getting asked for her hand in marriage...



Jamie Rubeis  – (April 8, 2011 at 8:04 AM)  

Beautiful photos as always!!!! What a little princess.

Loupe and Aaron  – (April 8, 2011 at 10:06 AM)  

They are wonderful Jess! I think my favorite is Lenna hanging in from the branch- and I didn't think any good pictures would come from that! :) I can't wait to see the other ones!

Lara  – (April 8, 2011 at 11:03 AM)  

Beautiful!!! I love the hanging one she looks so much like Daniel in that one.

Leanne  – (April 8, 2011 at 11:04 AM)  

WOO! those are so great! i love the branch one too.:) And the first one of all 4 of them as a family. Let's be serious. i love all of them. Way to go Jess!!

Jen  – (April 10, 2011 at 6:10 AM)  

I love these! You capture parent/baby moments so well.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (April 10, 2011 at 10:00 PM)  

What sweet moments that you were able to capture! What a beautiful family! You can see how much they all love her! And she is absolutely beautiful!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP