Spring Portraits... and Traveling

I met Vicki and her girls on a gorgeous afternoon. Our location was not too far from my house, so I walked to our session, which was so lovely. May I say, Nevada is so pleasant when it's not hot. Vicki used to live here but has since moved to Texas. She came all the way back to have a portrait session with me!! Ok, I'm exaggerating, but it is flattering when people work me into their precious vacation time. But hey, I can come to you! I just need a handful of sessions booked for your city and I'm all yours. Speaking of, now announcing Utah Orchard Sessions on August 6th in the Salt Lake/Provo area. Email me for info.



And now, on with Vicki's girls!





More coming soon! Vicki's friend that she was visiting also did a session. Portraits with Friends, I like it!

Vikki Gibson  – (April 27, 2011 at 4:53 PM)  

Thank you so much Jessica for taking time out of your busy schedule to work your magic with us! I'm head over heels in love with these shots. Thank you thank you!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP