Punk Rock Baby

Baby Brooke was a fantastic little sleeper for her portrait session and was still zonked out near the end when her mom said, "Can we use my husband's guitars??" Well, OF COURSE!!! She pulled out these two beauties and I had to smile. I have some of the same band stickers on my guitar case! Add in a rockabilly hair bow and Brooke is one rockin' babe! Notice the reflection of the toes. That's my favorite part.

The new branch is pretty sweet, eh?


I love generational images. Grandma, Mom, and Daughter.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP