Things that I Love....

Newborns. Black & white. Tiny feet. Funny story about this above image here: Andrew was so nervous about holding the baby without a diaper on. As soon as I said we were done with this pose, he passed her off to Amy, insisting he didn't want to get peed on (or worse). So then we did some shots of Amy and sure enough, we had a mess to clean up. A poo mess. Luckily, not on Amy's shirt, though. We did some cleaning and kept right on shooting! Amy is a photographer as well. It's so flattering to be hired by another photographer!!







By request, the scale travels. (Certain restrictions apply!)



Poor Mylar.... not the only baby in the house anymore.... :)

Heather  – (April 20, 2011 at 1:52 PM)  

Oooooo Jessica!!! I LOVE that first image so so much!!! These are GREAT!

Amy Meyerott Photography  – (April 20, 2011 at 2:09 PM)  

I can't pick a favorite! Thanks so much for proving to Maddie I can exist in pictures! : ) I wish you could have been there for her birth but I am soo happy to have these images instead!!

Sarah  – (April 20, 2011 at 3:49 PM)  

Absolutely gorgeous photos of an equally beautiful family :)

Anonymous –   – (April 20, 2011 at 4:22 PM)  

I LOVE these photos! They are all so good, I can see why Amy has a hard time choosing a favorite. I love the one with Mylar in it.... he's looking like such a wise old grandpa!

Nancy Bradley

Amy  – (April 26, 2011 at 10:20 AM)  

What a beautiful shoot! For some reason the last one with the dog is especially striking to me. Just like something out of a magazine spread. I love it!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP