Chase & Shalesa

This is what you get when you invite me to a reception where I know there is going to be excellent light! I know lots of brides want "darkly romantic & candlelit" (or white christmas lights), but late afternoon/evening + a house with good window exposure is wonderful. Having photographed two of my own siblings' weddings, I figured Hyun wouldn't mind if I took a few shots. So Leisel and I went early, took our cameras, and paparazzied the bride & groom. And they were so kind to oblige. This was my first time officially meeting Shalesa and she was a joy. Very stylish and very easy-going. Thanks guys!!



hyun  – (September 8, 2008 at 8:57 PM)  

Awesome Jessica as always. Great use of light. Does Sister Morris have a blog?

Jessica B Photography  – (September 8, 2008 at 10:00 PM)  

Thanks, Hyun!
She does. I'll have her email you.

Kellee Smith  – (September 10, 2008 at 8:23 PM)  

Fantastic! Love the feel of this one. Thanks for the comments on my blog...

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP