Hayley

One of my favorite seventeen-year-olds ever! I love this girl!




A little sunset, anyone?

Amy  – (September 16, 2008 at 6:04 PM)  

Wow, I absolutely love these! Miss Attitude...I miss Hayley. She's one of my favorite 17-year-olds too.

Mindy  – (September 17, 2008 at 8:23 AM)  

Where are these taken? This is a great spot for seniors!

Jessica B Photography  – (September 18, 2008 at 9:26 AM)  

Hayley and I spent about an hour driving around Boulder City. I made her drive actually. We'd pull up to an alley (the white wall) and I'd say "STOP!" and we'd hop out and snap a few and hop back in. We also hit the Boulder Dam Hotel, the train tracks, Cherry Street (not shown), and the Reflections Center. The Reflections Center is probably the one you are referring to, Mindy. I'm drawing a blank right now as to what this building originally was, but now it sits empty. The surrounding grounds hold a community garden and art sculptures. I am planning on taking a family here next week, so stay tuned for more!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP