Custom Wedding Album

Mitch and Serretta's wedding album arrived pleasantly early! I am always so excited to get these packages in the mail - even though it's not for me!



Love this vintage photo border! I found it here.

Hillary  – (September 13, 2008 at 9:14 PM)  

I wish they had this cool stuff when I got married! Or maybe they did and I just didn't know about it?

LM  – (September 14, 2008 at 5:19 PM)  

Cool book. That sure beats trying to scrapbook all of your wedding photo's.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (September 15, 2008 at 9:14 AM)  

Wow! I think this is just amazing! I got to show it to John and Pam, also! We are so impressed! I have already looked at it several times! Can't wait to get it to Mitch and Serretta! Thanks again!!

Jessica B Photography  – (September 16, 2008 at 2:04 PM)  

Definately better than scrapbooking (in my personal, non-craftiness opinion). Yeah, we could scan in all our wedding photos and make our own wedding books all over again. Hey! That might be a good anniversary present....

Melissa  – (June 30, 2009 at 1:07 AM)  

I LOVE that!! it is SO cute!!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP