How to Get Your Picture Taken

First, strike a pose.
Then, Smile. :)
(ahem) I said, SMILE!
Hey! Don't get mad at me! Your mom is the one who dragged you out here!!!
Real family potraits coming soon!

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (September 23, 2008 at 2:04 PM)  

HAHAHAHAHAHA! hilarious! I can't wait to see the REAL pictures!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (September 24, 2008 at 8:50 PM)  

Okay forget the REAL comment. I can't wait to see the pictures where I look decent. (there are some of that I actually look good in, right?)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP