All Girls

Until yesterday!! These girls just got a brand new baby brother!!! Which is part of the reason behind these portraits. The mom says to me, "The pictures hanging on the wall are from two years ago. If I don't get some pictures taken before this baby comes, Rory (the youngest girl) is going to think I never took any pictures of her!!"

Reason #157 to Get Portraits Done: So Child #3 (and #4 and #5 and so on) will know she is loved.

And love them, we do.

Linda  – (July 14, 2009 at 9:00 AM)  

These are so beautiful. I love the angle on the last one. Did you climb the tree to take it??? What adorable little girls. How fun for them to get a brother!

Jen  – (July 14, 2009 at 1:48 PM)  

I agree--the last one is great! What a fun angle. And that location . . . gorgeous.

Amber  – (July 14, 2009 at 4:52 PM)  

I love the location! These three are the cutest!

Ryan –   – (July 14, 2009 at 8:53 PM)  

These girls are the cutest girls I have ever seen. Thanks Jess. You have an amazing talent. Their personalities are definitely captured in your work.

Jessica B Photography  – (July 14, 2009 at 10:09 PM)  

I did not climb a tree. Sorry to disappoint. It's a super wide angle lens. I was just standing there looking down at them. These pics were taken in Snake Creek Canyon, west of Heber City & Midway, Utah.

Becky aka tata!  – (July 14, 2009 at 10:39 PM)  

What cuties!! Great job, as usual Jessica.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP