Forrest + Melissa

He worked at the movie theater. He had just sworn off dating co-workers.

And then she walked in.

The two have hardly spent a moment apart since!! Forrest and Melissa smiled non-stop (er, except for the few serious poses I managed to eek out of them) I could really feel the love and joy emanating out of these two. These are pre-wedding portraits, including the First Look post. The wedding is set for August. Congratulations you two!

Some details...



Melissa wore a cathedral-length veil which is just GORGEOUS! Rock on girl!


I really feel like I am only scratching the surface with this post. However, I have to limit myself somehow.

Hillary  – (July 22, 2009 at 9:35 PM)  

ooh, I REALLY like the night-time kissing one at the end!

LM  – (July 23, 2009 at 3:21 AM)  

Nicely done! These are some of my favorites of yours. Your lighting is right on! That's really hard to do, atleast for me I mean!! Great work!

Melissa  – (July 23, 2009 at 9:49 AM)  

NICE!! I love them. I'm such an awkward picture taker..(when it comes to making pretty faces) Forrest likes them aswell! you got some pretty dang sweet shots! THANKS

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (July 23, 2009 at 1:38 PM)  

I love that she has a long veil! The night time ones are aweswome! I seriously would love to marry Mitch again just so you could take more pictures!

Jeanette  – (July 23, 2009 at 4:27 PM)  

Ahh, young love. So sweet. Your pictures capture it perfectly.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (August 24, 2009 at 2:04 PM)  

I really like the one with the steeple and them kissing!! One of my favorites =)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP