Oh yeah, My Vacation

My summer vacation was filled with fun, sun, rain, rest, relaxtion, city parks, national parks, religious monuments, nature walks, miniature golf courses, In-N-Out, outlet shopping, antique shopping, thrift shopping, a lavender farm, a street rod car show, Disney/Pixar's Up, a temple open house, a temple visitor's center, german pretzels, riding Trax, family history teaching moments, visiting with old friends, family, barbecues, small town 4th of July parades, firework mishaps, weeding the garden, monster mosquito bites, playing pool & air hockey, four wheelers and horses, and of course Lehi Mills and Cafe Rio. I'm sure there was more, but I can't remember it all right now.

The only problem was my children refused to put on the cute clothes I packed for them and pose for me for pictures. I guarantee it: Photographing one's own kids is the hardest portrait session. I chose not to argue with them. We were on vacation. Result: not so many "blog-worthy" pictures.

Here is the posh condo we stayed in our first few nights in St. George. This condo was actually in the Coral Canyon area by Hurricane.
I've never seen such tall doors on a closet.
aaahh, we went swimming every day. My four-year-old finally learned how to swim and it was so easy.
Visiting a friend in Cache Valley. What a beautiful place. I could get used to that!!!
My kids love "the Farm".

April  – (July 18, 2009 at 7:43 AM)  

What beautiful pictures! I am glad you had such a wonderful time!

Hillary  – (July 18, 2009 at 6:08 PM)  

Kiefer looks so tiny in that closet! :)

Jeanette  – (July 18, 2009 at 9:29 PM)  

Your vacation photos look like they could be from a brochure. Once again I'm jealous. So, so jealous.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP