First Look

This is what's called a "First Look" The bride & groom opt to see each other before the wedding ceremony. It calms some of those wedding jitters, they get a few private moments to themselves before the big show of the ceremony and the reception and all that follows, and we get a chance to take some photos!! More to come in the next post.






Jeanette  – (July 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM)  

I LOVE these! What a special moment to capture. Brought tears to my eyes.

Becky aka tata!  – (July 20, 2009 at 10:20 PM)  

WOW! I love that. It brought tears to my eyes too!! I can't wait to see more.

Jessica B Photography  – (July 20, 2009 at 11:07 PM)  

Don't worry. It brought tears to the groom's eyes too. (Boys are such softies!). ;)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP